Delivery & Returns
We offer worldwide shipping on all orders.
All orders are shipped from the UK.
Untracked Standard (2-3 working days delivery aim) £1.99
If you have not chosen Signed For® shipping, we will not be liable for missing/lost items.
Signed For® 1st Class (1-2 working days delivery aim) £3.95
International Standard Delivery (6 to 7 working days delivery aim) £4.99
If you have not chosen International Tracked & Signed shipping we will not be liable for missing/lost items.
International Tracked & Signed (5 to 7 working days delivery aim) £10.99
Dispatch & Delivery Times
All items will be sent by Royal Mail and we aim to dispatch within 1-3 working days. Your order will be sent right after any bank holidays.
Lost & Delayed Post
We use reliable post services to ensure your packages arrive quickly and securely. For reasons out of our control, very rarely post can be either delayed or missing in action. If you think your order may be delayed/lost, we will do all we can to assist you. For UK orders, please let us know if you have not received your parcel within 10 days of dispatch. For non-UK orders, please wait for at least 2 weeks before contacting us.
We want you to be delighted with your jewellery and therefore if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund for returned goods, subject to the following terms:
- You must contact us within 7 days of receipt of the goods, via email.
- All items must be returned unworn and in their original packaging in the same condition within 14 days of receipt unless faulty.
- Earrings cannot be returned or refunded for hygiene reasons unless the items are faulty or damaged.
- The cost of returned items is at the customer’s expense unless otherwise agreed by Pretty Shore.
- All items returned are done so at the customer’s risk. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage for all returned items.
- All exchanges and refunds will be made within 30 days of receipt of the returned item.